Orthodontic Natural Rubber Pacifier
- These trees are sustainably grown in plantations in Malaysia
- The Rubber tree has an eco-friendly, sustainable and high-quality life
- Made WITHOUT the use of chemical softeners (used in silicone pacifiers) or colourants (used in plastic and silicone pacifiers)
- Ecopacifier offers two sizes, in two styles, round or orthodontic
- BPA-free, PVC-free, Paraben-free, and Phthalate-free.
- Approx. Dimensions: 2.0" in diameter
Ecopacifier, is made of 100% pure rubber from the rubber tree, Hevea brasillensi. These trees are sustainably grown in plantations in Malaysia. The rubber tree exudes a latex sap, the world's primary source of natural rubber, which is tapped in a similar manner to maple syrup from a maple tree. After about 20-25 years the tree stops producing latex sap. The trees are then harvested and replanted. The harvested wood is used extensively in furniture, flooring, construction and even toys. From seed to tree to ecopacifier to wooden toys, the Rubber tree has an eco-friendly, sustainable and high-quality life.
Children deserve safe products. Parents deserve simple, natural choices. Ecopacifier offers parents a solution to conventional pacifiers.
Say "goodbye" to the icky pacifiers of yesterday, and "hello" to Ecopacifier, the 100% natural choice! Ecopacifier is made WITHOUT the use of chemical softeners (used in silicone pacifiers) or colorants (used in plastic and silicone pacifiers).