Best Bottom Bamboo Inserts
Regular price $6.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.Add to Babylist
Best Bottom | Cloth Diaper Bamboo Inserts
- 6 layers of silky soft bamboo viscose
- This All-in-Two insert makes for a super trim fit
- Complete your All-in-Two cloth diaper system with cloth diaper Best Bottom cloth diaper shells in fun prints and colors
- XL Inserts fit BIGGER Best Bottom shells and Heavy Wetter AIOs with the rise all the way open
- Compatible with not only Best Bottom Diapers but also GoGreen One Size Champ Diapers, SoftBums Echo, and Omni Diapers!
Best Bottom | Bamboo Cloth Diaper Inserts Best Bottom Diaper Insert Features
|Insert Size||Washed Insert Length*||Child Weight||Stitch Color|
|Small||11.00"||Birth - 14 lbs.||Green|
|Medium||12.75"||11 - 22 lbs.||White|
|Large||13.75"||16 - 35 lbs.||Blue|
|XL||15.25"||26 - 45 lbs.||Yellow|
- Stay Dry Bamboo Insert combines the natural absorbency of Bamboo with the super soft comfort of Stay Dry fleece. The insert consists of 6 layers (8 layers in XL) of bamboo viscose, topped with 1 layer of no-pill fleece. Please wash and dry 4-5 times before use. *XL inserts fit in BIGGER Best Bottom shells or the Heavy Wetter AIO with the rise fully open.
Best Bottom Washing Instructions
Oh so easy!!Before first use the shells, stay dry inserts, and overnight inserts only need to be washed one time. Hemp/Organic and Bamboo Cotton inserts need to be washed 4-6 times to reach full absorbency. Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
- Remove solids
- Reuse the shell until soiled or wash day. Separate shell from insert before washing. Fasten laundry tabs (if applicable).
- Do a cold rinse or cold quick wash (no detergent).
- Warm or hot (not sanitary) full wash with additive-free detergent (use detergent's recommended amount). Use the most amount of water possible. *Tip! Throw a soaking wet towel into your washing machine to "trick" it into using more water.
- Extra rinse.
- Inserts can be tumble dried. Shells should be line dried or tumble dried on low heat. *No fabric softeners, dryer sheets or additives such as bleach, vinegar, baking soda, washing soda, borax, oxyclean, etc. should be used. **Rash creams can only be used with a barrier between baby and the diaper. ***We know that additive-free detergents work and are least likely to cause any problems with your diapers. However, we have done extensive testing withTide Original and know that it works with our diapers.