Best Bottom Stay Dry Bamboo Inserts
Regular price $6.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.Add to Babylist
Best Bottom | Stay Dry Bamboo Cloth Diaper Inserts Inserts Stay Dry Bamboo Insert combines the natural absorbency of Bamboo with the super soft comfort of Stay Dry fleece.
- The insert consists of 6 layers of bamboo viscose, topped with 1 layer of no-pill fleece.
- Please wash and dry 4-5 times before use
- Compatible with GoGreen One Size Champ Diapers, SoftBums Echo, and Omni Diapers!
Complete your All-in-Two cloth diaper system with Best Bottom cloth diaper shells in fun prints and colors, cotton shells also available.
Best Bottom | Cloth Diaper Stay Dry Bamboo Inserts Best Bottom Diaper Insert Features
|Insert Size||Washed Insert Length*||Child Weight||Stitch Color|
|Small||11.00"||Birth - 14 lbs.||Green|
|Medium||12.75"||11 - 22 lbs.||White|
|Large||13.75"||16 - 35 lbs.||Blue|
- Stay Dry Insert consists of 4 layers of super thirsty microfiber topped with a super soft no-pill fleece pulling wetness away from baby's bottom keeping them feeling dry.
- Hemp/Organic Cotton Insert consists of 5 layers of hemp/Certified Organic cotton topped with a soft layer of hemp/Certified Organic cotton fleece. This insert is so trim you will be able to have your baby wear jeans again! Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
- Bamboo Insert consists of 6 layers of silky soft bamboo viscose. This is our trimmest insert yet, but no less absorbent!
- Stay Dry Bamboo Insert combines the natural absorbency of Bamboo with the super soft comfort of Stay Dry fleece. The insert consists of 6 layers of bamboo viscose, topped with 1 layer of no-pill fleece. Please wash and dry 4-5 times before use.
- Overnight Insert: Micro Overnight Insert consists of 6 layers of super thirsty microfiber made to fit with any Regular insert option of the same size. Snap overnight insert into cover then snap regular insert of your choice on top.
- Hemp/Organic Cotton Overnight: Insert consists of Hemp/Certified Organic cotton. Snap overnight insert into cover then snap regular insert of your choice on top.
- Micro Doubler: Perfect for heavy wetters, long car rides, or long naps! Each Micro Doubler has 2 layers of thirsty microfiber and is made to fit with any regular insert of the same size. To use, snap in the Micro Doubler and then snap a regular insert of your choice on top.
Best Bottom Washing Instructions
Oh so easy!!Before first use the shells, stay dry inserts, and overnight inserts only need to be washed one time. Hemp/Organic and Bamboo Cotton inserts need to be washed 4-6 times to reach full absorbency. Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
- Remove solids
- Reuse the shell until soiled or wash day. Separate shell from insert before washing. Fasten laundry tabs (if applicable).
- Do a cold rinse or cold quick wash (no detergent).
- Warm or hot (not sanitary) full wash with additive-free detergent (use detergent's recommended amount). Use the most amount of water possible. *Tip! Throw a soaking wet towel into your washing machine to "trick" it into using more water.
- Extra rinse.
- Inserts can be tumble dried. Shells should be line dried or tumble dried on low heat. *No fabric softeners, dryer sheets or additives such as bleach, vinegar, baking soda, washing soda, borax, oxyclean, etc. should be used. **Rash creams can only be used with a barrier between baby and the diaper. ***We know that additive-free detergents work and are least likely to cause any problems with your diapers. However, we have done extensive testing withTide Original and know that it works with our diapers.