Butterbean Organics | SPF 30 Original Formula Sunscreen
Butterbean Original Sunscreen has the highest percentage of Certified Organic and Fair Trade coconut oil and shea butter. The fragrance is derived entirely from these virgin oils and butters. The local beeswax adds a touch of sweetness that our customers rave about. The pleasant subtle aroma smells good enough to eat! Try the 3oz for travel and packing light!
What does it feel like? Original has a thicker, creamy consistency.
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- water and sweat resistant (to 80 minutes)
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- non-nano particle, uncoated pure zinc oxide
- cruelty-free, reef safe, biodegradable
- Top rated by the Environmental Working Group
- Two sizes to choose from
Active Sunscreen Ingredient: Non-nano uncoated zinc oxide 22%
* Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Fair Trade Shea) Butter, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Olea europaea (Olive Fruit) Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E)
Our Vitamin E is made from sunflowers. It is non-GMO and gluten free.
Contains Nuts: *Butyrospermum Parkii (Fair Trade Shea) Butter
Directions for use
Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
– After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
– Immediately after towel drying
– At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
– Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am – 2pm
– Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor